The Handicraft/Life Skills Spotlight and Challenge has been moved from Tuesday’s to Thursday’s. So all future post about this will come out on Thursday’s.
This week’s Handicraft/ Life Skills Spotlight will actually run for two weeks:
Dorothea Lange (More Photography Quotes)
Top 10 Tips for Great Pictures from Kodak
The LEARN section @ Kodak
13 Lessons to Teach your Child about Digital photography from the Digital Photography School Site
Digital Photography Tips for beginners from the Digital Photography School Site
BetterPhoto for kids and Young Adults from BetterPhoto.com
This week’s Challenge will actually run for two weeks:
1. Review at least two of the resources above
2. Get to know your camera
3. For elementary and up: have them write down their top 3 favorite tips for taking good photos they learn from the resources above or that they’ve learned from you already.
4. For Elementary age and up: Pick three different subjects (ex. Person, Animal, Tree, House, plant, toy, etc) and take at least 5 different pictures of each subject using different perspectives (far away, close up, even closer up, from up high, straight on, from below, etc. Have them review the pics and decide which perspective for each subject they like best.
4. For Kindergarten and under have them take a picture of at least 10 things (ex. something soft (like a dog), something colorful, tall, short, big, small, outside pic, mom and or dad, pet, and a couple of shots of whatever hey want, etc)
5. Have your child pick their favorite photo from the ones they took, print it out and make a card with it to give to someone or frame it for someone.
*I hope you might share your Photography tips, resources, stories and your (families/kids) results from this challenge in the comment section, by e-mail ( email@example.com ) or by leaving your link at Mcklinky below! Thanks!!*
All other Handicraft/ Life Skills Post HERE
Powered by MckLinky
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…