(New King James Version)
But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
152. Another week of good health as of 11/12/09
153. Healing from a very bad headache
154. Friends like Solomom, Sam, Selena and Avery-C
155.-165. I am thankful Lord that through the womb of two other women you brought me my children. The children you had always destined to be mine!! I thank you for the opportunity to be their mom, to care for them, love on them, to share YOU with them, to see them smile, laugh, play, grow but mostly see them come to know YOU!! I am so thankful that my boys had the opportunity to LIVE and to come home to me (and their daddy)! In my thankfulness I want to take the time to pray that these two women that birthed my boys come to know YOU…your love, mercy, grace, power, strength, forgiveness….all of you!!! Thank you again father for the gift of my boys!!!
166. I am so thankful I have such a hardworking, caring, always on top of things Husband!!
167.-168. I am Thankful for a beautiful Saturday, where the boys and I got to spend some time ‘in the past’ as we took a walk along with some great friends through a LIVING TIMELINE!!
169. I am thankful for beautiful days out in God’s Creation with friends!
170. When we traveled on a plane last winter and we did not crash-C
171. a chance to clap, sing and Praie you in church on 11/15/09-C
172. For letting me see my two boys Praise and Worship YOU with their body, heart and spirit through singing, clapping, raising hands an even a little dancing
173. -175. All the oceans, continents & states-C
176. that me, Alex, mommy and daddy are a family-C
177. that you kept Buddy safe even when I wasn’t being nice to him-C
178. that you keep all of Cousin J. pets safe-C
179. that daddy can make campfires when we are cold at night while camping-C
180. computers because we can send e-mails, play games and learn stuff-C
181. For a relaxing, fun and enjoyable lunch at McD with a friend and her two kids
182. For the Creation Club where I get a chance to see my kids and other kids enjoying God’s Creation
183. For Home School socials so that my kids get to play with other kids and I get to talk to other moms
*In this post you will find a C at the end of some of the statements and the C stands for my youngest.*