When it comes to time to give our children gifts this year I wanted to do something different (My husband said that was fine =) and with this idea in mind I ended up once again being inspired by a friend of mine. Check out her post on gift giving ideas HERE! They are wonderful!!
Here are the reasons WHY I wanted to do something different……………..
I wanted to Focus more on:
2. Keeping cost down
3. Giving to others (The poor and needy around the world)
4. How blessed we are as a family
5. That having “lots of stuff” doesn’t equal happiness
I wanted to take the Focus off:
1. A “me, me, me” attitude.
2. The idea that the gifts were the main part of Christmas
3. Shopping and Spending
4. The need for more, more and more